Affordable Options for Your Smile
At Northeast Arkansas Center for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, our goal is to give you outstanding care for a reasonable price.
Our office is an in-network provider of Delta Dental and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arkansas, and we also accept Medicaid.
How Much Will Treatment Cost?
We want you to have a good understanding of your costs before scheduling your appointment so that you have an estimate of your bill.
We have established a reasonable rate for each of our services. Here is a fee schedule for our most common procedures:
- D0140 New patient office visit - $90.00
- D0330 Panorex - $95.00
- D7140 Simple extraction - $155.00
- D7210 Surgical extraction - $245.00
- D7230 Partially bony extraction - $390.00
- D7240 Completely bony extraction - $450.00
- D7241 Completely bony with unusual surgical complications - $525.00
- D0160 Endosteal implant - $1,825.00
- D9223 General anesthesia - $215 for each 15 minutes
If you have any questions or don’t see your required service, contact our financial coordinator at 870-931-3000.
We believe your healthcare should be affordable. Our team will go over every aspect of your treatment costs before getting started and do our best to optimize the dollars you spend.
Our office accepts Visa, Discover, American Express, CareCredit or MasterCard for payment. If you have any questions, contact our financial coordinator at 870-931-3000.
We accept all major insurance plans. Kindly provide us with the correct details of your insurance provider (policy and group numbers, social security number, address, PCN referrals, phone number, etc.) and we'll bill your insurance company directly.